We’re sorry that we have not met your expectations and that you’re not happy with our service. By making a complaint, you’re giving us the opportunity to investigate and improve our services for you and for everyone.
You can use the online form below to contact us about your complaint or, alternatively, you can contact us by telephone, email or post choosing from one of the following options to ensure your complaint is handled by the right dedicated complaints handling team:
Vehicle Complaints Only
Call Us: 0191 298 1425
Email Us: email@example.com
Write to Us:
Customer Liaison Team
Unit A1, First Avenue
Tyne Tunnel Trading Estate
Tyne & Wear
Finance and/or Insurance (F&I) Complaints
Call Us: 0161 291 0043
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Write to Us:
F&I Complaints Department
3 Etchells Road
Complaints regarding data
If you need to contact us about this notice or any matters relating to the personal information we hold on you, you can write to the Data Protection Officer, Lookers House, 3 Etchells Road, West Timperley, Altrincham, WA14 5XS or email GDPRHelp@lookers.co.uk.
In addition, requests to unsubscribe from marketing purposes can be made through the customer portal or by emailing us at GDPRHelp@lookers.co.uk stating "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.
OUR FINANCE and INSURANCE COMPLAINTS HANDLING PROCESS
We value all our customers and aim to provide a first class service at all times, including in complaints handling. This page outlines our complaints handling process for finance and insurance complaints which are products regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
All complaints received are treated with confidentiality and in accordance with the requirements of data protection legislation.
We will always strive to investigate and resolve your complaint promptly and fairly and as a minimum, we will ensure that we:
- Acknowledge your complaint in writing within 5 working days of receipt
- Investigate your complaint fully and impartially obtaining all information as necessary
- Within 8 weeks we will write to you with either a final response confirming the outcome of our investigation, or a response which confirms the progress of our investigation detailing the reasons for delay.
- Our final response to you will set out our final view on the issues raised in your complaint and tell you whether we are accepting or rejecting your complaint. In both circumstances, we shall provide a full explanation of how we have reached a decision.
- If once you have received our final response or after eight weeks, you are not satisfied with our response, you may have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service. You must do so within 6 months of our final response to you.
The Financial Ombudsman Service is a free, independent service available to customers who have a complaint about a financial product or service. The address, website and contact details of the Financial Ombudsman Service are as follows:
Address: The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR
Telephone: 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123
For more information please read the Financial Ombudsman’s leaflet “Your Complaint and the Ombudsman” which is available at: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/publications